|Library >> Search >> Find Articles >>|
- Off-Campus Access
- Choose a database: to find the databases recommended for your topic see the Explore a Subject or Research Guides page for your discipline.
- Search the database for your keywords. Boolean searching (AND, OR and NOT) is the default setting for most databases.
- Look for full text links & , or try for more options.
- If the journal, including the volume and issue you require, is available only in hard copy, find the library where the journal subscription is held.
- If the journal is not owned by Western Libraries or any of its Affiliated University College Libraries (Brescia, Huron, King's and St. Peter's Seminary), use RACER to order the article from another library.
- Come to the Service Desk for additional assistance.