|Library >> Search >> Find Films >>|
- Off-Campus Access
- How do I find documentary and/or feature films on my topic?
- I found some films in the library catalogue …now what?
- I can’t find the film that I want in the library…
- Select Catalogue to search the Shared Library Catalogue (An integrated catalogue of the collections of Western Libraries, Brescia, Huron, and King's University College Libraries and St. Peter's Seminary Library).
- Click “Go to Advanced Search” and select Videos, etc. from the drop down menu in the Format box.
- Type in keywords of your topic in the Advanced Keyword Search Box and press Go. (e.g. Social Justice)
- You may limit your search for films to a particular library collection, such as St. Peter's Seminary Library.
- Note the following for each item
LOCATION...Identifies the library or resource centre where the item is located (e.g. “SPS stacks”).
CALL NUMBER...Standard number that will help you locate a specific item in the library (E98 L3 A276 1992)
STATUS...Indicates whether or not the item is available to be borrowed (IN LIBRARY).
STATUSSPS stacksE98 L3 A276 1992IN LIBRARY
If the film you want is available (IN LIBRARY)
Go to the appropriate library to collect.
Films are short term loans and may not be transferred to another library on campus via the transit system.
- If you cannot find a film on your topic in the Shared Library Catalogue, ask library staff for assistance.