|Seminary >> Ats >>|
ATS & St. Peter's Seminary
St. Peter's Seminary is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools in the U.S. and Canada. The following degree programs are approved: M.Div., M.T.S.
The Commission contact information is:
The Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada
10 Summit Park Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15275, USA
ATS Self-Study Report - Mary Ellen Zabehaylo, ATS Coordinator
The Mission of the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada (ATS) is, “to promote the improvement and enhancement of Theological Schools to the benefit of communities of faith and the broader public.” St. Peter's Seminary is seeking reaccreditation since over ten years have past since the last ATS visitation.
We have five sub-committees, led by the following people:
- Institutional Integrity: Mr. Bob Mitchell
- Curriculum and Program Standards: Rev. Eugene Roy
- Institutional Resources: Mr. Moe Lacerte
- Learning/Teaching Resources: Sr. Eleanor Gleeson
- Recruitment: Mr. Vince MacDonald
- “Does the school have the ability to understand itself?”
- “Does the school have the desire or capacity for self-improvement?”
- “Is the school honest in evaluating its resources and effectiveness?”
- “Does the school have the maturity to identify areas that need improvement?”
It is our sincere hope that these questions will lead to a better understanding of who we are and an opportunity for self-assessment of our work, what we are about and how we are living out the Mission of St. Peter's Seminary.
ATS Process Prayer
Based on a prayer by St. Thomas Aquinas
minds to know you,
hearts to seek you,
wisdom to find you,
conduct pleasing to you,
faithful perseverance in waiting for you,
and a hope of finally embracing you.
Loving God, grant to us
during this process of self-study and reflection
hearts that discern your call:
to serve the needs of students and our community
for a living and vibrant faith
and for education that instructs, inspires, and liberates
with the Good News of your love
and your invitation to unending abundant life in your Kingdom.
as we journey in this process of discovery
so that our programs of education and formation
may be more meaningful and more fully conformed to your will.
who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit,
one God forever and ever.